“Top Draw!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 318 hotels in Los Angeles
London, United Kingdom
“Top Draw!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Really impressed. Matched expectations. We stayed in a large suite on the top floor (16th) with amazing views. The bed has been the best hotel bed I every been in and even the kids beds were good.
Not cheap but worth every penny!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

580 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Istanbul
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We chose Four Seasons Beverly Hills, because the brand is very well-known, so as it is expected, everything was fine. The cafe at entrance named "Windows Lounge"is quite good, you should try mini sliders...

Room Tip: Higher floors are good but no clear view
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We were most excited about this hotel than any of our other locations on our previous trip. Well what a disappointment. It appears unless you look like you are dripping in money the staff are completely rude to you. The receptionist was so rude when she asked if we would like to pay for an upgrade on check-in and we stated no the room we booked will be fine, this did not please her at all! From the moment we arrived until the moment we left tips were expected for everything, including opening and closing the door as we walked in and out. Putting a towel on a sun bed by the pool, even when we didn't ask for help (quite happy to lay my own towel down). They just stand there and look at you for tips, then you give them a tip and they won't leave you alone. One day I had no change and was treated so rudely, and seriously the guy only waived a taxi over for me to get in.... geezuz. Next time we will go back to the Mondrian in Hollywood, not as stuffy as this hotel. P.S. We gave tips and dressed very well, but hey it wasn't Armani... lol

Room Tip: Just booked at another hotel
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great reception by dinner hostess, wonderful wines recommended by our witty waiter, beautiful dining room and excellent food, followed by a delectable room, comfortable bed and great concierge and room service.

Room Tip: Hope that they're out of standard rooms and upgrade you for free ;-)
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stay here frequently and I can always count on the same excellent quality and service.
The rooms are very plush and elegant. The service is five star. There is a hotel car and driver service provided for free to take you places that are within a short range. We went to the Beverly Center to shop and were dropped right at the entrance. Pickup was a mere phone call to the driver and voila! He was right there to pick us up and bring us back in time for a fabulous dinner at one of the best restaurants in L.A. - Culina. (Modern Italian) - (Don't forget to tip the sweet, amicable driver.)

Room Tip: Best choice is one overlooking the beautiful gardens not the street. Corner rooms are great too and...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Amsterdam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed two nights in a suite in this hotel. When we arrived we met one of the most friendliest receptionists ever. He was very interested in Europe and The Netherlands. We were escorted to the room together with our luggage, this is very efficient.

The room was beautiful decorated. A large living room and a large bedroom. We had two bathrooms. In the room they have an Ipad so you can order roomservice, concierge assistance etc. from the Ipad.

The spa area is beautiful, but without rest area. The swimming pool is heated, the service is like the rest of the hotel perfect. I went to the gym and sauna and left my bracelet in a locker. The staff from the spa did not know my name, but when I was in the lobby the receptionist came to me and said that I left my bracelet in the spa. So they could describe me and reception did know who I was. The spa reception excused because they did not know my name. I said that I liked the service a lot as they knew me. All the staff know you immediately. For example when we had breakfast on our second day the lady in the restaurant knew what we ordered the day before. Another lady in the restaurant (she served lunch the former day) knew us and came to us for a small talk. This is service we appreciate and like.

One thing that was not top was the reservation for a restaurant. I gave 2 names to the concierge for a restaurant. Thought it was one restaurant, but by accident gave 2 different restaurants. I also said that if they did not have a table I wanted to go to another trendy restaurant. They made reservations for one of the two I gave, unfortunately this was not a trendy restaurant. Partly it was my fault as I gave two names, partly the concierge could contact me and asked which restaurant I was more interested for. The food in the other restaurant was good, but I expected another restaurant.

We liked this hotel so much. If we return to LA we definitely will come back. This hotel is known for the service. We got the best service in America in this hotel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Eureka, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We loved this hotel. First time here, and we were treated like royalty. Hats off to a wonderful concierge desk. Not only, did they guide to the in-house Culina, but they sent us in the right direction for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also booked a wonderful Beverly Hills tour with Glitterati Tours and got us a VIP experience at Universal Studios. All around wonderful hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!