This is my second time staying at this Four Seasons. As one would expect from a 5 star hotel with the Four Seasons name you are treated like gold from the moment you walk in. actually even before you walk in...as I pulled my car up to the front to check in, 4 different people ran over to the car to help us with luggage and check in. The front desk staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating to my needs. Many hotels in LA bend over backwards for the celebs staying there and forget about the 'other' guests, but not this hotel. They really managed to treat every single guest perfectly. At one point in my stay a famous movie producer was at reception and I had a question and had to pick something up at the desk. The person excused herself from him and attended to me immediately. Throughout my stay I was addressed by my name and every need I had which was many was attended without hesitation. I highly recommend this hotel over others that I have stayed at in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons