If you stay in this hotel you will experience the best of LA and Beverly Hills as you are in the middle of stars , glitter and fancy people. People that do not like LA never stayed here !
Location is amazing with all highlights very close within 10 minutes by hotel limo.
The hotel makes the difference in it's unbelievable service , especially the concierge desk and valet team with amazing limo service ! The hotel itself is little old fashioned and this you need to bare in mind as I am used to the top FS modern hotels in Asia and Europe. It smells a little old , decoration is not modern , pool not the best one seen but for the rest enjoy !!!
I do not recommend to have dinner in the Italian style restaurant , we had bad experience with food and unfriendly staff.
Think you have to experience this hotel and go for the very special feeling and try to see some stars.....we did !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons