“One nights stay after a cruise” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% Off + Dinner Credit
Ranked #3 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
london
“One nights stay after a cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

A fabulous hotel with excellent and friendly staff, onlet down by the waiting staff in the restaurant who seemed to have an "attitude" problem. Would stay here again. Excellent facilities including the pool.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

The old adage of “location, location, location” when it comes to property is somewhat valid when it comes to hotels, and The Four Seasons at Beverly Hills certainly is well located, but I believe the best description for this hotel is “service, service, service”

We have stayed at a few Four Seasons properties before, including Cairo and Sydney, and the major differentiator between the Four Seasons brand and other 5-star chains is the great level of service. The Beverly Hills property is no different. We were very happy with the treatment we received. From the Valet team, who are excellent and treated us as well as the stars they service, [we waited for our car one evening beside Liam Neeson who had been at the hotel doing a Press junket], to the Concierge and Front Desk staff. Could not fault a single experience with any of the staff.

We stayed in a Deluxe Executive Suite which was a little on the small side with two adults and two children, but had great views of the Hollywood sign from the balcony. Very nice touch of personalized cupcakes in the room for the kids when we checked in. Room is functional and clean and understated in its décor. There are much flashier places to stay, but we very much enjoyed our time in the hotel.

We made use of the pool even though the outside temperature was fairly cool. The Sunday brunch at Culina was good, and I feel very reasonably priced compared to other similar spreads in other countries. Even though we had a rental vehicle, we made use of the hotel car, [a Rolls Royce Ghost], to take us to dinner on Beverly Blvd one evening. They also arranged a very nice limo to take us to a Lakers game.

We will definitely be staying at this hotel again and it’s our new first choice hotel when visiting Los Angeles. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to family and friends.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Caracas, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here in a business trip, so it was very good and I had no need to pay anything, otherwise I would have taken another option. You have to try the Eggs Benedict and the Chips from the room service.

Though everything is far from each other in L.A. You can stay here if you have a car and move round Beverly Hills. It's Walking Distance (if you DO like walking) from Rodeo Drive (30min) and Beverly Center (20min).

Mi room was in 6th Floor and I could see beautiful sunshines from my balcony (yes! It has a beautiful balcony) and also I could see the Hollywood Sign in the distance.

The TV is big, the bed comfortable and the bathroom has like 3 rooms inside! 1 for the shower, wc and tina and another for mirror, pile and make up (if you're a fancy lady).

If you can afford this hotel, it's totally recommendable and also maybe you can see one or another movie star in the elevators.

• Stayed January 2012
AustinWatkins, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 30, 2012
Dear Jesus,

We are thrilled you stayed with us while traveling on business in Los Angeles. Our hotel is a popular choice amongst business travelers for many of the reasons you pointed out. We also offer a lot of value for the price of our guest rooms.

Did you know we offer complimentary standard Internet, complimentary business center & printing, complimentary lobby coffee in the mornings, complimentary fitness center, complimentary newspaters, bottled water & complimentary chauffered Rolls Royce house car?

If you make it back to Los Angeles we would be so happy to welcome you back.

london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

We spent a week here with our 2 year old, the hotel were great - looked after all our needs, at dinner they gave our son some fruit snacks to keep him occupied until dinner arrived.

Note this hotel does not have children's activities etc, but were very accommodating to our requests.

Will definitely go again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
AustinWatkins, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
Dear RAMGLondon,

Thank you for taking your time to post the kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback and it will be shared with the team.

You noted we did not have children's activities and I'd like to hear what you would prefer be made available for guests of our hotel. If you would be inclined to respond I would be thankful.

We'll look forward to your return visit soon.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

I get to stay here a lot through work - and it is definitely a big perk. Whether I'm there for a day or a month I always experience the same high standards from the staff. Nothing is ever too much trouble and they take great time in getting to know you and your preferences, making you feel at home.

The rooms are spacious and well equipped with Bose Sound Systems, DVD players and iPads in each room as standard. Amenities in the bathroom are luxurious (Bulgari products) and house keeping is able to provide any of the items that you may have left at home. However, this hotel is not just about the room. It's about the whole experience of being there.

The spa is great, with one of the best kept and well equipped changing rooms that I've ever seen (it's so spacious you can literally lose hours in there between the sauna, steam room, power showers, refreshing cucumber water and myriad of vanity products. The gym is small but perfectly formed - with complementary isotonic drinks and fruit to help you through your work out, and every piece of equipment that you may need (free weights, cardio machines, resistance machines, power plates, kettle balls, resistance bands, yoga mats). There's always plenty of room around the pool to secure a lounger and to be waited on all day long (sadly, my work schedule rarely allows that luxury), and the hot tub is just heavenly.

The hotel is in a great location with greats bars, restaurants and shops being within walking distance (yes, I did say walking)! It's also seems to be a 20 - 25 minute drive away from everywhere that I need to go.

There is one BIG drawback from staying at this hotel. Once you've stayed here you'll find every other hotel a disappointment.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
AustinWatkins, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Dear JMO73,

We are thrilled you select us as your home base when you are in Los Angeles on business. Our team works hard to make all of our guests feel at home. Our new al Fresco fitness center and pool deck has been one of the biggest hits with our guests and we are glad you enjoy them (when your schedule permits).

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

New York New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Well, you can't escape the holidays, you just can not. Nor can you run from your problems. But I did needed to try to do both this past Christmas and the Four Seasons at Beverly Hills was probably the only good idea I have come up with in the past two turbulent months!
This Four Seasons is truly a welcoming, coddling cocoon. By the time I landed, got the car, and stopped at the CVS for Robitussin, Coldeez and potato chips (oh, yeah, of course I had a cold on top of all the other good stuff I had going on), it was on the late side, but the welcome at the front door, by name, of course, almost moved me to tears. Yeah, yeah, I know the passport photo trick hotels like the 4S use to identify their guests, but it felt warm and genuine and I went for it- hook, line and sinker. I had a suite (God bless Amex Platinum) big enough for one of my BFF's to stay one night, and a a balcony that looked over the mountains. Breakfast was amazing- there's a mixed juice drink called the Italian Mob you must get. The spa was great- had a massage with a wonderfully attentive massuese. The gym has been recently renovated, and there is n o lack of amentites there, either- coffee, waters, headphones- you name it, they either have it or they will get it.
The staff was stellar all through out the hotel. When megamillions went up to some astronomical sum, I had a melt down- I needed to get a ticket right away- if ever my chances would be in favor of me winning, it would be before my divorce goes through and I would have to split it with the creep. The concierge went crazy trying to find a place to get tix- lotto's not allowed in Bev Hills! Anyhow, what a place. I had to be dragged from there, tantrumming all the way to the airport and back to NY. Sigh.

Room Tip: Not sure. I think they are all pretty nice.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
AustinWatkins, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 16, 2012
Dear MadameO,

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. I am especially happy to learn your enjoyed the experience and found the name usage, availability of amenities & our recent upgrade as high points.
Our team works hard to ensure all guests have a terrific experience and will share that experience with friends.
While I am sorry to hear you had a turbulent few months & a cold, I have been told the Italian Mob drink can fix just about anything.

Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

We have been to five Four Seasons properties around the globe...Expect the best from the staff with their excellent service. The properties are impeccable. It is always amazing to be a guest at the Four Seasons!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Dear GiovanaGaboardi,

Thank you for your glowing remarks of your experience with us. As you have already stayed at five of our hotels I am certain you are experience what it means to pampered by Four Seasons.

I will share your note with our team in Los Angeles and we'll hope to welcome you back soon.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!