I am married to the most romantic man in the world so when my husband informed me we were heading to LA for our 25th wedding anniversary weekend I thought to myself, he has lost the plot, he knows how much I dislike LA. I should have known... I will never distrust him again.
When we arrived at the Inn at Playa Del Rey I literally thought we were in Carmel. I was blown away by the charm of the inn, the amazing staff, wonderful privacy with great views and delicious food. The great room with afternoon wine & bites was warm and wonderful with all of the charm you will always find in Carmel.
They provide bikes for coastal riding or if you prefer, beach chairs & umbrellas for a lazy day watching our beautiful pacific coast. Great restaurants within walking distance and you don't even need to get on 405 to get there from LAX, It is literally 15 minutes door to door.
What a find, I cannot wait to go back... honey I love you with all I have and will never doubt you again!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Playa Del Rey Hotel Los Angeles
- Inn At Playa Del Rey Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at exquisite lodging near Los Angeles. Enjoy bike rides, country breakfasts, walks on the beach, luxurious amenities, private sunbathing gardens, and the serenity of nature at this elegant inn. Many rooms come complete with fireplaces, Jacuzzis, and private decks. Rated one of the "Ten Best Urban Inns" by Forbes.com, our Inn is sure to please. Look online to learn more about our convenient location, superb accommodations, and to book your stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Inn at Playa Del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.