Location of this hostel was decent, about 5-7 minutes walk from nearest Metro station, Hollywood/Vine.
Rooms were not too great, but for the price, I think it is decent. Being a hostel, I got to meet various people from their travels and each of us had our own unique stories.
Toilets were rather clean; hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, towels provided at no cost. Computer rooms also available for use. However rooms generally lacked power outlets for us to charge our phones/cameras after a whole day's of travelling.
Free breakfast served every morning, includes bread and jam spread, and cereal, coffee/tea. Simple accommodation, acceptable for a short stay and great if you want close proximity to Hollywood and the walk of fame.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hotel Los Angeles
- Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hostel is a very popular international destination with a great location. It's an "oasis for backpackers" with all the amenities, activities and events that travelers truly want from a youth hostel. This includes a friendly staff to help you, a fun international crowd to hang out with, cool rooms, lots of hip common space, a great vibe and atmosphere, plus daily events and activities that supply lots of fun for very cheap or even free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Banana Bungalow Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.