I arrived very late at night after several flight delays and when it had been a while since my I rang to ask for directions, Sammy, the night manager, came out looking for me. I was just unloading my luggage from the taxi and Sammi carried it all in (there was quite a bit as I had just come off a conference and cruise where I'd taken a choice of clothes to cover every occasion). Sammi and Jonathon were both extremely helpful in booking a tour for me, recommending the Venice Ale House for dinner, storing my luggage all day after checkout and more. The hotel rooms were much larger than I expected, spotlessly clean, with large kitchenette, and a good size bath in the bathroom. Su Casa is funky boutique hotel with a great personality. I only had 2 days there and I would go back there again for a longer stay.
- Also Known As:
- Su Casa Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Su Casa Venice Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer sleek, well-appointed suites with full kitchens, marble bathrooms, free wireless, internet, local phone calls, cable and direct TV as well as heating and air conditioning. Complimentary breakfast is served every day in the room and is made up of organic coffee and teas, homemade scones, toast, porridge, yogurt and granola. Our mattresses are eco green and our crisp cotton sheets are hand pressed in house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Su Casa Venice Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.