I felt like a VIP from the moment my cab dropped me off. Everyone here has passed customer service school with flying colors. My room was meticulously detailed and gave me the feeling I was the first person sleeping in it. I had a great view of the Hollywood sign from the patio. Would I stay here again? The question should be, "Would I stay anywhere else if I return to LA?" My answer to the latter question would be - wouldn't even consider another hotel.
About me: I stay in 8-10 hotels of varying quality per year for combined leisure and business pursuits. This hotel is the finest I've stayed at in the US.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental