Our stay here was excellent.
My room had a wonderful view of the city, was very clean and close to really nice places on the west side of Los Angeles.
My video review is here:
All photos I took are here:
I didn't let this affect my rating but there was one issue. The room was not ready when I got there and I had to wait for over an hour but all in all I had a really nice stay there and would love to stay there again.
Scary Girl at the InterContinental Hotel in Century City - Los Angeles CA with good friends Susan and Wayne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental