The hotel has a very good location in Century City/Beverly Hills. You can drive easily to many points in LaA from here.
The lobby was spacious and elegant, welcoming you warmly with beautiful fresh flowers everywhere. The breakfast and bar areas were also nice.
The staff was helpful and kind.
Free wi-fi was available at the lobby.
Valet parking was efficient most of the times.
The room was spacious (one bedroom suite), however it needed a facelift. The furniture looked outdated and the sofa bed was very uncomfortable for my son to have a good sleep. The king bed in the bedroom was comfortable. There was only one bathroom/toilet in the room. The AC unit made so much noise that we had to call a technician who changed the control unit immediately, then it was ok.
Overall, I would recommend staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental