Well lets see even before I even arrived at the hotel, the hotel reservationist made sure I had a room which fit my needs. Trying to fit a room with 3 people is a bit hard. I was placed into a suite with great view of Beverly Hills which I loved looking at, even more so at night. The bed was so comfortable I took a nap thinking I slept for hours and I only slept for like 20 mins. Best type of sleep there is. Lastly and my favorite part of the hotel was the staff. They were very responsive and very friendly. This was my vacation and I did not want to leave the hotel or LA. Thank you for making my first trip to LA one I will remember forever and never want to forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental