I was a little underwhelmed by the LA intercontinental. Upon arrival, 3 of us were placed in a room with only one double bed and no room for a trundle. We then had to contact the front desk and it was quite an effort to get moved even though we had booked a double suite. Room we were finally placed in was very nice though, spacious bathroom and living area.
Upon leaving a friend discovered that she had left a coat behind in the wardrobe - it was very difficult to contact the hotel to ask whether or not it had been found. Very difficult to get a straight answer on the coats whereabouts. It was then extremely difficult to arrange for the coat to be collected by another travelling friend. Overall I would have expected better customer service from a hotel of this calibre.
No free wifi was also a surprise.
Overall, the hotel has good facilities and is located in a great position, close to Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Blvd and other attractions. Great shopping centres 'The Grove' and 'Century City'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental