This the best hotel in LA for me, the only bad thing is that it's the only one on the west coast that doesn't have a club room like the others!
The service is extraordinary, specially the Front Desk with Oscar, who is awesome, nice and a fixer for every problem that might happen! Suzie Ko is the host for the ambassadors and extraordinary at her job too! I could count on them for every request and know they will provide a great service for each and every guest there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental