I can't help it. I am in LA at least twice a year and this place is perfectly located for my work but it's the service that makes this place special. For new residents, you will not get a warmer, more genuine reception anywhere in LA. As a recurring visitor I am now welcomed with bear hugs from staff members. It is unpretentious, has a great gym and swimming pool and the bar has put up with a lot from some of my work colleagues - always with a smile and professionalism. The rooms are very comfortable, the food (restaurant and room service) is outstanding. Of course it could do with modernising and a makeover but this really doesn't matter ever affect my stays. I have yet to try the spa but have heard great things from others about it. This is a reasonably priced option for LA without compromising on 5* service.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Intercontinental Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.