Good hotel if you have business in the Century City area. The entrance to Fox Studios is right around the corner from the hotel within walking distance. The cab ride from LAX to the hotel runs about $46 without tip. I stayed in a deluxe room which was very spacious with a separate living room and office desk area. The room also had an outside balcony with chairs and a table. The king size bed was very firm with four very long pillows. The bathroom featured a separate tub and shower. The room was well-maintained and quiet but beginning to look a bit worn. Hotel service was efficient and professional if not particularly warm. The lobby restaurant buffet breakfast featured a good selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental