There is no denying that the hotel itself is nothing short of stunning. Its beautiful all around - the rooms, the lobby, etc. However, we had purchased breakfast buffet with our stay and it was the same exact food every single day - no variety. For myself it was ok because I was only there for 5 days but for my relatives who stayed there for a month it got to be boring. We had a room and several suites and the suites were obviously nice and spacious the rooms are tight. Forget about sleeping on a pull out sofa- you can feel the springs in your back and they are not comfortable. Also, all the pillows they have are large and extremely firm - very uncomfortable as well. I should mention that in one of 4 suites my relatives had reserved an ipod and a very expensive watch went missing. So just beware and lock your stuff up!! There is nothing within walking distance or near so be sure you have a car or count on using a taxi to get around. Other Intercontinentails I have stayed at had kids activities or playrooms but I didnt find anything of the sorts at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental