Nice big hotel in LA . Not in the centre but not too far either . We were here for a couple of days at the end of our Route 66 trip . Room was clean and done us perfectly . We travelled a lot in LA and our car is valet parked for us , just give a small tip when collecting if you want . We also wanted to go out drinking one day so the hotel arranged for their own limo to take us out . This was arranged in a Route 66 package for us so that's why we stayed . Not sure if we would stay here again or try get somewhere nearer the " action " .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental