We stayed here recently as a family with two young children (9 & 6). I found the staff both at the valet to the reception very friendly and focused on service..didn't go anywhere with someone wanting to open a door and to say hello. The pool was very nice for the kids as well and got lots of sun. The hotel though needs some maintenance...the hallway walls are all marked up with scratches and marks from the housekeeping carts, the wall paper in places are peeling and they need to do a paint job. Parking is a big cash grab as well at $36/night and there should be free in room internet (have to pay $12.954/day) vs. just in the lobby. Despite these negatives if you can get a reasonable price then its worth staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental