This was my second time staying here, this time for pleasure. I got a great price on a king deluxe suite and the room was very nice. The suite itself was great, plenty of room and very comfy. Yes, if you want to be very picky the rooms need to be updated a little but nothing bad. The bathroom and bedroom were in great shape with newer furniture. The only bad thing that caught my eye was the baseboards need to be replaced. The service was great, as expected from an Intercon property. Yes, valet is $38, but that is about standard anywhere in LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental