A very nice hotel but in need of a refurbishment. The entrance and ground floor areas were very inviting but unfortunately the hallways to the rooms are dim and dull, -- a repaint and paper would certainly brighten it up. The AirCon unit in the room was so noisy that we were unable to keep it on at night otherwise we wouldn't have slept well especially with the fridge being loud as well, it was a good job that the bed was comfortable. The Ice Machine on our floor didn't work so had to travel to other floors to obtain some - inconvenient and thats even after we reported the fault.
The courtesy limo was a great asset, especially for Century City shopping. The staff were superb, very informative and helpful. The restaurant and lobby bar were both enjoyable.
If the Hotel was modernized and updated I'm sure it would make a vast difference and attract lots of guest as it's in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental