Staff was very helpful, and upgraded us to a suite (ambassador status). The room was huge, with separate bedroom from the living room where our kids stayed. The bathroom was first-class with a large walk-in shower and separate tub. The bed was wonderful to sleep in. The kids enjoyed swimming in the pool, which was empty early evenings (only put average rating for kid activities because we really did not use/ask for any). The lounge area was wonderful and the valet service for parking very quick (although you are paying for it). Easy to drive to everything, just not close to walk anywhere.
All in all, a great hotel property with top-notch service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental