While my room was on a lower floor, the staff was nice enough to upgrade it to a full suite, making the stay very pleasant. The living furniture was a bit dated, possibly also because of the brown color theme. The bed was as always, comfortable with good breathing sheets. Amenities were plenty and the Keurig coffee was excellent to get a fresh cup of coffee or tea.
Downstairs lobby was very nice - spacious and brightly lit and that gave an airy feel.
The valet parking could be slightly chaotic at times but overall the staff was very efficient and helpful to get the car.
This is a great hotel to stay if you want a very comfortable room with fantastic and courteous service.
It is true that you must drive to this hotel, as in most places in Southern California, but it's also quite central to most tourist destinations.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Intercontinental Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.