We visited the InterContinental Century City for four nights for a wedding a few weeks ago. It is a lovely property with wonderful customer service. The entire staff was helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable, and we really enjoyed our stay.
The rooms are above-average chain hotel rooms, and the beds are incredibly comfortable. The views vary throughout the hotel; we got lucky with a 16th floor view of LA to the coast and the far-off Pacific (on clear days). The hotel also has a great pool, and the spa locker room (with sauna, steam room, and showers) is open to all guests!
Like all InterContinental hotels, rates are on the pricey side, and we were happy to have the wedding rate. LA is super spread out and there isn't much in Century City (besides Fox and a super-mall), but the hotel does provide a free car service within one and a half miles.
If you're in the area the looking for luxury, this is the place for you!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel
- Intercontinental Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.