“生活機能好的普通飯店” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Park Plaza Lodge Hotel

You added Park Plaza Lodge Hotel to your Saves list
Park Plaza Lodge Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6001 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036 (Central L.A)   |
Ranked #110 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Wanganui
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Have really enjoyed my four days here. The first thing that struck me when I walked into my room was how fresh and clean it smelled. The bed was very comfortable. Shower was excellent. Good flat screen TV and most of the amenities you need. My room didn't have a microwave, which may have been handy. My room was well serviced every day and always smelt wonderful when I came back from my days outings. There is a swimming pool, but I didn't use it. Just didn't have time.

Location is fantastic. I was travelling alone so when the friends I was catching up with were busy, there was plenty to do within walking distance. 7eleven just down the road. Farmers Market, The Grove, Whole Foods Market within 5-10 minutes walk and so many amazing places to chose to eat. I also ate at the Bistro next to the hotel and was very impressed with my food. The neighbourhood feels relatively safe. I was happy to walk down to the Markets in the evening.

Noise: Well, it's not the most soundproof building, but I didn't find it too excessive. Ear plugs might be a good idea. The refrigerator in my room wasn't too noisy but I didn't need to use the air conditioner so not so sure on that. While 3rd Street is very busy, I didn't find the street noise unbearable.

Staff were friendly and greeted me each time I went through the lobby. Cleaning staff were also friendly.

I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
cronulla
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Exactly what you pay for its nice and close to everything , if you need a cab get reception to call they come to hotel easier then standing on side of road, the room was good size thou fridge wasn't on when arrived and took time too cool, hair drier in room didnt work and they didnt have any spares my wife went out that night with wet hair . It was cheap which was good the best thing is the coffee beam across the road it's the best and the seven eleven and farmers market within walking distance great food at the farmers market. Would I stay here again .....Probally yes it was good price good location had everything we needed.

• Stayed March 2013
San Diego, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel's best amenity is its location - you can walk to The Grove or to the Farmer's Market within 10 minutes - and you can do so at night and not be in fear as the neighborhood isn't terrible.

The hotel itself is of average condition - not old, but nor is it new. All of the fixtures worked and the hotel was relatively clean. Free parking is a great bonus - though I was afraid that if I left at night in the car that I wouldn't have a parking place upon return as there didn't seem to be many open spots compared to how many rooms they have.

Overall I would stay here again - you can't beat the price for a location that is so close to so much.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We needed an inexpensive place near Beverly Hills so we could visit our grandkids for 5 days. Considering the high costs elsewhere, we thought we'd give this a try since we only really needed a place to sleep. Worked very well and very reasonable.
Very clean, good bed and bath, and free parking...a deal in this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

The guy at the front desk was very sweet, always with a smile, very helpful, & answered all of my questions (and trust me I had quite a bit of questions lol). I'm a bit of a germafobe, so I inspected the entire room & was very pleased to see that the room was very clean! I've never been to the L.A. area, very different from the Temecula/Murrieta area, so I was a bit nervous about staying out here, I truly felt very safe for me & my car here. Very comfortable bed, a/c, flat screen, directv, & your OWN BATHROOM, which was very important especially because I had read other hotel/motel reviews where guests had to share a bathroom. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed February 2013
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

First time to LA and had no idea how spread out it was! We picked this hotel based on price and location, aiming for something within budget and in a safer area - we got both! It was well worth the money - bargain really! Staff were so lovely and polite and the attached restaurant was nice. Within walking distance (10 mins) of the Farmers Market (although if you hail from Melbourne, Australia, don't bother with this Farmer's Market, you've definitely seen better!), but that was about it. Not too far from a bus that takes you into Hollywood, but we waited nearly half an hour for it to finally turn up. If you've got wheels, this hotel is brilliant for you. Huge room and bathroom, nice and quiet (unlike another hotel we stayed in on the strip).
Definitely recommend

Room Tip: Queen double had loads of room...and floor space for everyone's luggage.