“Wonderfull!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The MOMENT Hotel

You added The MOMENT Hotel to your Saves list
The MOMENT Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7370 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90046 (Hollywood)   |
Offers & Announcements
25% off & 50% off parking
Ranked #45 of 340 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Wonderfull!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The hotel is in the sunset, very new! The room is all new! U can parking the car in the front an in 1 minute u are in the room. Very clean hotel. The bed is comfortable and big! The hotel don't have breakfast but in 5 minutes walking u have Starbucks and have also in 1 minutes restaurant "aroma" that open at 10:00 am. Very nice hotel. The parking cost 22$ p/d.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here for 4 days and loved it! The staff were so helpful and even organised our trip to Disneyland since we had no idea where it was as we are from Australia. The room was massive. The four of us comfortably fit in it without walking on each other! Everyone was so nice and would 100% stay here the next time i'm in LA!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Craig S, General Manager at The MOMENT Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Brooke (And friends)!

We loved having you all here and look forward to getting you back to LA soon. Thank you for the great review!

Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here for 2 nights great room however next to the laundry was so noisy couldn't sleep in the door was not sealed so could hear everything that was going on. The receptionist wasn't helpful couldn't even give us a map so we knew where to go so ended up getting lost. If you like coffee don't expect anything from here it taste like old shoes and there is no milk. Overall for 350.00 a night I wouldn't ever recommend this to anyone

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Craig S, General Manager at The MOMENT Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to review. We should have done a much better job with assisting you and it appears that we failed on a few levels. We will use this as a tool to improve the hotel operation and for that I thank you. This is the first negative response we have received in regards to our coffee since we opened. However we will look into it.

Thank you!
Bakersfield, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked this room just last week. Just me and my daughter. We were able to get our parking early and taxi it over to the Dolby. Our room is great. Perfect for 2!

The staff have been great. Morning and evening staff great job.

The only down side is that we are on the first floor and we can hear the walking upstairs.

Other then that. All is good!

Stayed May 2015
Craig S, General Manager at The MOMENT Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We're glad that you were able to get into the Finals for American Idol! Next time you return we'll get you on an upper floor. Thank you!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked using Hotwire/Priceline so got a good deal.

The hotel was clean, modern and functional. Cannot complain about it in any way really. Rooms were really spacious and clean. Beware the mini bar, pick it up and you pay for it; as with most American hotels, but it can be tempting after travelling. Room had everything you could need and the electric shutters were handy in the LA sun.

The location is good for Hollywood. LA is so sprawling that you are never going to be near everything.

There was an amazing breakfast place just a short walk away to the left down the boulevard, I can't remember it's name but it had queues constantly and was entirely worth the wait.

I wouldn't recommend getting any food at the hotel, even if you think it's just to fill a hole. Was microwaved and nasty.

Staff were helpful and polite, happy to give directions, book taxis etc.

General tip for LA, hire a car. We used the busses, not recommended unless you want the experience to add more to your holiday. You never know what area you're going to end up changing bus in and who might get on. Another tip, don't accept any leaflets off people in Hollywood. Us English are polite folk bit if you put your hands on things people pass you, they may try to make you pay for then, some of these people are scary!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the review. We appreciate the thoroughness and will use it as a learning tool with our staff. While I'm disappointed to read about your issue with the food - for what it's worth our food is made fresh. So I apologize if you felt it was undercooked or not up to the standards that we expect.
Again thank you for your review and we hope to get you back soon.

Newport, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I booked a last minute room at the Moment after a bad airBnB experience. Located right on the Sunset Strip, there is not much to explore in the immediate vicinity but we were more than pleased with our stay. Front desk staff was empathetic and more than accommodating to us last minute travelers. We had a room on the first floor, right near an entrance, but with the black out shades and comfortable bed we both slept extremely well. The rainfall shower hit the spot after a long day and with the flat screen TV, the Moment makes sure you are taken care of. Parking is right outside; room service is inexpensive yet sufficient for a quick bite. We had a fantastic breakfast right across the street and would recommended this hotel for an inexpensive yet above average stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
We loved having you and this review! Thank you for the great words, and we hope to see you soon.

Craig Settimo
San Luis Obispo, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed one night back in February. Upon arriving I figured there would be a parking fee; however I was surprised after the several things that happened they didn't comp the fee. When I went to checkin my reservation was nowhere to be found, which is why I always make sure to bring my reservation info from third-party websites (apparently the reservationist at the hotel had the wrong arrival date). Finally after getting to the first (yes first) room I started settling in and eventually proceeded to closing the electronic blinds with a press of a button. I'm sure you can imagine when I tried pressing the button... nothing happened. I of course called the front desk and the person who checked me in had a houseman come up to the room to try to fix the blinds. After about fifteen minutes of no luck and me awkwardly waiting and watching, the houseman said he would get me another room. Another 10 minutes went by where I was able to pack my stuff back up to transfer to the room immediately next to me. Well, after a 4 hour drive and a half hour of finally getting to a room without issues (Except for the fact the original room had complementary water and this one did not, along with this room was right next to the stairway which I could hear people coming through occasionally. Did they downgrade me in this process?), I could hear the guy next door trying to fix the blinds still for maybe an hour. My real annoyance with this afternoon is after the long drive I wanted to relax before the night I had planned but was unable to due to all the issues and noise.

It was definitely a clean and nice hotel, but with how much I paid (and after working at one of the nicest hotels where I live), I would have at least offered free parking, maybe a free dinner and drinks... something after all these troubles. Staff were nice, I liked the environmentally friendly things in the room, but I like to relax when I come to hotels like this.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for the review. It's through these reviews that we are able to ensure both you and our future guests have an incredible stay. There can be a challenge from time to time when booking through third party sites - that's why it's always encouraged to book directly with the hotel (I'm sure as a hotel employee you are well aware of this!), coupled with the fact that there was an issue with your blinds, I can see the frustration. Please feel free to contact me in regards to any future stays.

Craig

Been to The MOMENT Hotel? Share your experiences!