The hardware of this hotel is great! flat screen TV with tons of channel, iHome and USB charing port etc., morden design (except the location of the bed, find details below) and great location, just few blocks from the hollywood.
The housekeeping service is below standard. Rubbish under the desk and water spot all over the bathroom shower head and glasses.
Hard to get a good night sleep here!
1. The location of the bed is right next to the door, you could hear people walking around and closing doors easily.
2. The A/C is really noisy! (I put a note with tip and ask the housekeeping staff to fix the A/C and they simply took the filter out of the A/C and put it on the floor. without even washed it. I don't get what's the point of doing that).
3. Big noise every morning, I don't know where did the noise come from, you can't hear it at the night time. However, there was some big noise continuously every morning which makes you hard to sleep.
4. The quality of the bed sheet is poor especially the Top sheet ( the one with square pattern), it's extremely rough.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your the MOMENT hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Hotel Los Angeles
- Sunset Inn And Suites
- Los Angeles Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Los Angeles