“Great location, ok hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hollywood Inn Express North

You added Hollywood Inn Express North to your Saves list
Hollywood Inn Express North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5131 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90027 (Central L.A)   |
Ranked #226 of 339 Hotels in Los Angeles
Vught, The Netherlands
“Great location, ok hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

We stayed there last year, the location is great and the hotel was ok.

I have one question though. We'll be back this month, our plane doesn't land until 9.00 PM, so we'll be arriving late is that a problem?
Does anyone have an emailadress of this hotel. Calling from the Netherlands is pretty expensive. Thanks anyway

Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
HIES141, General Manager at Hollywood Inn Express North, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Thank you for you positive feedback. You can search us online and all our contact info should come up! We hope to see you again to make your stay comfortable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Auckland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

My husband and I stayed here on our holiday to LA. We wanted somewhere reasonably priced with good location to Hollywood action. This hotel was fantastic, not just because of the location but we were so impressed with the service. I left my passport and wallet in the hotel room when we left and we got an email straight away to say that the cleaners had found it. We were already in Las Vegas and they arranged for it to be FedExed to us overnight. They arranged everything so quickly for us, and we were very impressed. We offered to tip them via our credit card, and they refused. Very genuine and kind service.

The rooms were clean, large and public transport was very close by. great value for money. We also enjoyed the fresh donuts and coffee for breakfast - a true American experience! Would definitely recommend staying here if you want true value for money with honest and good service.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you in the near future. We are glad to see our customers happy with our business. We take customer service very seriously and hope that you have gained from and so will others. Once again thank you for you honest response.
Cocoa Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

I made reservation on hotels.com but when I got there, the desk clerk told me (and 2 little kids) that the hotel is completely booked (seriously???) Parking was empty and it was late at night. He was extremely rude and didnot even apologize for the inconvinience. The pictures of hotel online looks great but in person, its cheap and rundown! Hotels.com was very nice and set us to stay at Ramada Limited 2 blocks away and I'm soooo glad to have stayed there than that old disgusting motel! Ive read some reviews here...and honestly I really believe that the desk clerk is prejudiced against women!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Gilbert, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

me and two of my friends that staid in that hotel had bed bugs bit all over our bodies you don't wanna have that problem don't go there because you have a chance of bringing the bed bugs with you back to your own bed and its going to cost you to change your bed and cleaning you house plus the cost of doctor and i had the worst experience with the water being disconnected for an hour and the parking being the worst to park in.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
oxnard, ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

My daughter, two grandsons and me stayed at Hollywood Inn Express North on Jul 19 checked out on Jul 20, 2011. My daughter booked the reservation online. She did not have my credit card at the time to book it so she used hers and said that we had AAA. When we got there - we told the desk clerk that I would be paying and I had AAA. He said I could pay but not use my AAA because it was booked in my daughter's name. I explained the situation - basically it was to bad and we had to pay full price. Ialso asked him to put the room in mya name and said no because he was booked. I don't understand -we are the exact same people who originally booked the room. It seems he was perjudiced against women. Also the breakfast was stale donuts and juice. The donuts were hard as rocks.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
san antonio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at! When we got there, there was a guest already complaining and the owner was extremely rude to her. It took about 30 minutes for us to check in. Then he gave us a room that had not been cleaned yet! This was really gross. When we finally settled in our room, there was no toilet paper and the sink would not drain. The room smelled like mold and the beds were extremely hard. The parking lot had about 10 spots in it and if you didn't find a spot there, you have to park your car about 1/2 a mile down which is not safe at all. The area is not a secure area. I read the reviews before staying and I though people were just complaining but it is all TRUE. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. You will have the worst experience and customer service ever!

Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Hollywood Inn Express North, responded to this review, June 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We are continuously upgarding the service and quality of the hotel and we hope you have a chance to experience the new upgrades on your next visit to Hollywood.
Burbank, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

checking in was no hassle, there was polite lobby staff and complimentary beverages.the rooms were expectedly-bland. but the color scheme of the hotel was a nice aesthetic feature.i would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a cheap last minute place to crash.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
We appreciate your positive feedback on your stay at our hotel and we will be sure to pass on your kind words to the staff. We work diligently to ensure that all of our guest's have a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels take you to Hollywood.

Been to Hollywood Inn Express North? Share your experiences!