“Nice and Peaceful” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   15543 Rinaldi Street, Los Angeles, CA 91344 (North San Fernando Valley)   |
Ranked #150 of 322 hotels in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Nice and Peaceful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The motel is in great location. We stayed there for a week and staff made our stay enjoyable. Rooms were clean and everything worked well. The Maid service was excellent and staff at front desk were very helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ABVIGranadaHills_Ca, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear Daniel

It was a pleasure to have you stay at our hotel.
We are glad the service provided by our staff met your expectation. We will pass the kind word on to Maria (Housekeeper) and Amber (Front desk staff). Hope to see you for your future stay with us.
Thanks.

Sanjay

Management

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this place when I was sick. I asked for a non smoking room. The room was fine until the next evening. The smoke from another room came into mine. When I requested a new room the Manager beacame rude and he implied that I was smoking in my room. This would my first and last stay at the dump.

• Stayed December 2012
ABVIGranadaHills_Ca, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I would like to apologize for the smoke smell issues you encountered during your stay. We did not have any other non-smoking rooms available that evening. I would like to thank you for bringing these matters to my attention so I can take action. I will address these issues with my staff. My sincerest apologies.
Arroyo Grande, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Rooms were clean,air conditioner worked well,the maid service very good,location perfect for our needs. The staff was very helpful, and professional. Again, staff was really helpful. Has a great location. Look forward to another stay soon.

Room Tip: Rooms near the office and downstairs.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ABVIGranadaHills_Ca, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Wow.Thank you for that great review.Glad you found our property to your liking. Its great to see our guest acknowledge the effort of entire staff puts into keeping everything clean and providing the best service to all our guest at a economical prices.
Hanford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Greetings All,

This is the THIRD review I've written in regard to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, CA. Don't know what I did wrong as the previous reviews have not been posted here. I am NOT an employee of the hotel! The main thing is that this hotel remains a fantastic value for my business dollars, PERIOD. The front desk and house keeping staff have always treated me with professional courtesy and respect. Their Value Club has ensured I received the best rate possible for the rooms I reserve. I still love the fact that I enjoy easy access to the I-405 and close proximity to where I work. My room is always ready when I arrive and I have always had a place to park. Gas stations are available across the street and around the corner. Anyone coming to North Hills to do work at VA Sepulveda ACC should really consider this hotel. Okay Trip Advisor, let's see if we can get this review posted! Cheers!

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Plusses: This place appears to be in a good neighborhood at first glance (we have no way to know), which was important to us on our casual trip through CA. The guy who manned the desk at night was an outgoing and helpful guy. He was friendly & accomodating, and willing to show us a room before we decided. As others have said, the rooms are larger than your average hotel for this price, with high ceilings and wide floor space. Bathrooms are good, up to date, and furnature is a notch above average.

Minuses:
Also as others have mentioned, we also had a bug visitor; an earwig to be exact, who made his way across the bed. Also, much to my serious dissatisfaction, the night guy told us check out was 11, but that as a courtesy, it was automatically extended to noon. In the morning, I was lucky I called the front desk, because the morning guy insisted he could not extend it past 11:45 max. This felt like a potential bait and switch, in that perhaps we could be charged for another night. I'm not saying it was, but with travelers who don't know you, wouldn't you want to give the customer the benefit of the doubt? I couldn't belive the guy stuck to this new policy even when I told him I had been offered different by another employee. I didn't appreciate having to rush to get out, just in case we could have been charged more. Somebody needs some uniform customer service training here.
Also, the review about the breakfast being a plethora of berry-filled muffins, juice, etc (paraphrasing) is not even close. There was coffee (no decaf), juice, very small blueberry muffins, and 2 types of small, dry pastries, and THAT'S IT. I have seen 10 times the variety at Days Inns and Super 8 Hotels. The review praising the manager and the variety feels like it may be sprinkled with some slight nepotism to me.

• Stayed May 2012
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

It was ok but I will not rush back, better ones around and not so far out.
Poor breakfast and they were late opening up.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

I am from South India.Me and my wife stayed at americas best value inn ,granada hills,los angeles for 4 nights. We were very impressed with the hotel and service..The rooms are bigger and very clean.The room was perfectly adequate with a nice shower/toilet room ,with lockable door. Special thanks to Sanjay who was at reception.He helped us in getting Universal studios discounted tickets and guided to other places.This hotel is worth for money. I booked from Hotel club and i got it for just $45 per night. I strongly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting LA.

Thanks
Srini

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills? Share your experiences!