“Yummiest jjajangmyung” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heung Rae Gak
357 South Western Avenue #102, Los Angeles, CA 90020-3804 (Central L.A)
213-383-0178
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Los Angeles
“Yummiest jjajangmyung”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My go-to spot for gan jja jang myun. We've had their jjam bbong, tang soo yuk, mabo tofu, fried rice, etc. I've never had an issue with service or bad dishes in the 5+ years we've been going. But that's not to say they do not have their off moments. I like this spot too b/c it's cleaner than the other popular jjajangmyun restaurant, Young King. They are also fresher. Gan jja jang should take awhile to make, and they warn you of that. But at the other spot, it hit my table too fast, and the waitress informed me that "it's salty." I just found that ridiculous. This place is fresh and I prefer their noodles anyway.

Visited February 2013

Los Angeles
“Go-to spot for Gan Jja jang myun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012