When it comes to value for money, this would be one of the best hotels that i have stayed in. The service in the hotel is excellent, the rooms are clean (the bathrooms immaculate), and the hotel was conveniently located about 150 meters from my work.
I stayed at the hotel for about ten days and was very pleased with it. The rooms are small, but clean. I remind you this is a budget hotel and cannot be judged in the same yardstick as a 5 star. My only concern was the lack of cupboard space in the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.