Don’t let the cramped reception fool you! Our room at the Hotel Hollywood was lovely (much lovelier than I was expecting for the price) – clean, large, with a comfy bed and roomy bathroom. We stayed here for four nights in March and would thoroughly recommend this hotel. Firstly, it is value for money – on top of the room (which I don’t think the pics on here do justice to!), you get breakfast included each morning. While it’s only bagels, cereal and fruit, it was a nice way to start the day. The location is also a great base for exploring the Hollywood area. The main attractions (Walk of Fame, etc.) are all walk able and we also ventured all the way to the Hollywood sign on foot one morning from the hotel. Pleased we picked this hotel for our trip to LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles