We stayed at this hotel after seeing the reviews and not knowing a great deal about LA and which areas were good to stay in etc,
It is a great location for getting about and the parking around the back of the hotel is really convenient, the room was clean and comfortable and the price is very good, breakfast is included and compared to some in the hotels we stayed in it was great, but its the staff that really make this place special, they were so knowledgeable and helpful, you really feel like they appreciate and care about you as a guest and want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible
I would recommend staying here, but make sure you do your research about LA and ehat you want to visit there as its HUGE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles