This hotel was exactly what we needed on our first night in LA. Good location right off the strip, nicely made up peaceful room (tip: room 312 on third floor is good), jet lagged stumbling distance from food, drink and a 7/11! Big comfortable beds, ceiling fan & AC, free WiFi. What more could you need? Not many "good" restaurants nearby. It's telling that strip eateries are little reviewed, but if just want a feed and fast food is fine then you'll be fine. Little Devils on the strip seemed to pitch it right to our market, but we'd already eaten at Sharkey's which was fast and fun & 2 mins away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles