Found this hotel through priceline and went with it because it had the highest cleanliness rating. The rating was right, very clean hotel, friendly staff, and super convenient location in walking distance to food, bars, and the whole "Hollywood scene". The rooms were small but it ended up being super cozy and just what we wanted. It was also very quiet and peaceful inside. Minutes away from universal studios as well. Kind of felt like a bed and breakfast! Highly recommend this place for a couples getaway to experience the hustle and bustle of Hollywood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles