I wanted to stay in the same room MM stayed in back in the day. This hotel is exactly 1 block north of Hollywood Blvd. It is an excellent location! Across the street is a convenience store and a pizza place for a quick bite. The room was not decorated but it was clean, and the bed was amazing! I have never slept so good in a hotel. It can get a bit noisy from the club on the corner called Josephs. Which seems to be going 24/7 because on Sunday morning girls were all showing up in their "going out" clothes. In any event turn the AC on and you won't hear a thing. The breakfast is just very simple in a very small area so be prepared to grab and go. The rooms have fridge and microwave. Ask for extra towels for sure. I felt safe and secure in this section of Hollywood and would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles