Excellent location just few yards from Hollywood boulevard. Hotel is nice, clean and quiet and has reasonable sized rooms with comfy beds and plenty of pillows. Bathroom is OK too.They also have a couple of pcs on the lobby which are free to use for 30 min. which comes pretty handy to look for maps on the area etc...although rooms have free Wifi too. And best of it: really cheap prices (considering the excellent location). I was told there was a free breakfast but I missed it.
Also there is a well known 24/7 convenience shop on the corner for late shopping.
I have been here twice and I have no complains at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles