We stayed at the Hotel Hollywood because we were going to a concert near by. We drove to LA and the parking was easy right outside the hotel on the street. It is meter parking, but cheaper than the parking garage near by. The front desk staff was warm and welcoming the moment we arrived. Our room was clean, comfortable and plenty of room. The bathroom was like new and clean. It was easy for us to walk to the venue and walking back late at night was comfortable.There is a breakfast in the morning included in the room, but we only had the coffee and a banana. Next time we go to a concert again in the area, the Hotel Hollywood will be the place we stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles