The Location is excellent, just one street away from Hollywood Blvds ‘Stars’, Eating, Drinking and Shopping, close to Griffith Park, Universal and Warner Bros studios. The Hotel was lovely and our room was very clean with beautiful hard wood beds – very comfortable. It was nice to think that Marilyn Monroe once stayed in a room two doors down from us. There is secure parking 100m away. The breakfast was basic and consisted of fruit; Banana/Apple, Breakfast bar etc… enough to get you going. There are laundry facilities downstairs and a convenience store across the street. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends and family – Good Value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles