As a solo traveler I was relieved to find this comfortable and clean hotel at the end of my 12 hour flight. It is easy to find located between Hollywood/Vine and Hollywood/Highland just off of Hollywood Boulevard. Have I mentioned it's in Hollywood? Staff were not overly engaging but were polite and happy to answer queries. Take your continental breakfast to your room if you are xenophobic.As a first taste of America I was impressed, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I did not find the road noise at all distracting but if you think you might, pack ear-plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles