We stayed here on our first visit to LA/Hollywood, and enjoyed it very much. The desk clerks were both very helpful and friendly, the location was close to the Hollywood blvd, the rooms were a bit small, but large enough to be comfortable, the bed was nice, the shower a bit low for my taste (6ft6" tall), but nice and warm and the breakfast was simple (bagels with cream cheese, jam or butter, orange juice, fruit and granola bars) but enjoyable nonetheless.
All in all a good stay and not too expensive. I would recommend it to anyone on a modest budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Hollywood is an historic boutique hotel located in the heart of Hollywood, "as close as you can get" to all the action and glamour of the world’s most visited city. The hotel is situated just one block north of the famed Hollywood Boulevard. Centrally located to everything Hollywood has to offer; The Hollywood Bowl, Mann's Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Kodak Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Movie Star Homes and much more are all just steps away, making The Hotel Hollywood the most accessible of all the Hollywood, CA, hotels. You can even hop on the Metro Red Line, the city's subway that links Hollywood to Universal Studios and the Greater Los Angeles Area, making your stay that much more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westside Rentals Hollywood
- Westside Rentals Hollywood Los Angeles