“Decent Quick Mex” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Salsa - Brentwood
11740 San Vicente Blvd., #`102, Los Angeles, CA 90049 (Westside)
310-826-7337
Neighborhood: Westside
Dallas, Texas
“Decent Quick Mex”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place is ok, their salsa bar is pretty well stocked and fresh. The cheese could definitely be better, but overall for quick Mexican this will do.

Visited August 2013

“Please believe me and don't go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Let me start off by saying the food was miserable and they charge for items you didn't order or eat. I'm from la and eat out almost every night an have never had an experience like this . If you enjoy a good tasting meal this place isn't for you . The past was cold and the sauce tasted like it was from a can while the meat was tough and had no flavor . Again they also charge for an item I didn't order or eat/ask for.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Don't Eat Here Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2009

The food is good, but the ownership, management, and customer service is the worst in all of Los Angeles. I have been a customer of La Scala for over 15 years and when I had a disagreement over a small to go order of a simple salad, I was accused of lying. Instead of quickly rectifying the situation, they stonewalled and exacerbated it by demanding I drive back into the restaurant and hand deliver them the salad. When I called the ownership, they refused to get on the phone with me, and instead had me talk to an assistant that infuriated things by telling me her manager said he never made a mistake. This isn't about the money, this is about taking care of loyal customers. I usually turn the other cheek, but this behavior takes the cake. They have refused to take care of me, have peppered me with excuses, denials, and company policy, and also can't even just say I am sorry. You want good Italian food on the Westside..go to Spumoni on Montana, Vincenzo's on Montana, Drago on Wilshire...anywhere but here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I know, no one likes La...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008

I know, no one likes La Salsa anymore, but I like their veggie burritos, ok? Sue me.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“cheap, but not the freshest”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2008

cheap, but not the freshest