“Good burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #451 of 8,659 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California
“Good burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I love Umami. They have a good variety of burgers that are all delicious. They have a dog friendly outdoor patio which is great! All in all, I would definitely be back here over and over again. Every time I come here, I try a different burger and I haven't been disappointed!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best Burger Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I came here on my first night in LA (August 2013) - I had spent 3 months in the US overall (first 2 working at a summer camp). I ordered the Manly burger, which tasted incredible and was definitely the best burger I've ever had by a long way! I was tired after landing the same day at LAX coming from New York so the lovely meal I had here was a huge booster and the service was excellent. We shared fries with our burgers and I was too full due to the huge portions to finish the burger let a lone the fries but all the food was great and I would highly recommend to anyone visiting LA. I couldn't stop talking about this meal for ages afterwards!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston
“Fun place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Loved this burger joint! Went for lunch and had delicious out of the ordinary burgers. Wait staff attentive, beer selection awesome.

Visited December 2013
“Yummy Food, Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Burgers were good, a little on the small size. It looks like they make all the food on site. The burger bread is unique and very good. Burgers come with homemade mayo, ketchup and ranch. Onion rings and ketchup were the best! We also had a salad that was good, with home croutons. We had two burgers, a salad and an order of onion rings for $36. The place is a bit hard to find. It behind a clothing store.

New York City, New York
“Truffle burger was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I'd heard great things about Umami Burger and it did not disappoint! We had the truffle burger, tater tots, and sweet potato fries. Yum Yum Yum. I like how each restaurant has its own decor and theme. The service was also great and it was good value!

• Visited September 2013