“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delphi Greek

Delphi Greek
1383 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024-4940 (Westside)
+1 310-478-2900
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Special Offer
54% Off Gyros at Delphi Greek
Reserve with OpenTable
Delphi Greek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,060 of 8,555 restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: Persian square
Description: Our quaint restaurant serves traditional Greek food cooked to perfection and of course, made with that extra bit of love that goes into each Greek dish. We look forward to your patronage.
Los Angeles, California
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you're in West LA this is the place to go for Greek. Their eggplant dip was so good I've never tasted anything like it. Of course the lamb was excellent too. As I have many Iranian friends who can all cook to a level that I will never attain I was pleasantly surprised to learn the owner is Persian and likely has influenced the menu a bit.

As a bonus next door is a fantastic persian ice cream store.

So glad I discovered this eatery. Does life get any better!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
hilton head
“YUMMY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

dropped in on a Sunday afternoon. Great food and service. Greek salad very good, lots of feta and terrific dressing. Chicken marinated wrap. Delicious.. Lamb kabob outstanding.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Hollywood, California
“Great Place to Grab a bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is a very sweet little Greek restaurant. It's one of those restaurants that has managed to refurbish and reinvent itself over the years to continually appeal. It's sweet and reassuring. it's not fancy, but with its blue and white room, it is very pleasant and comforting.It's open from breakfast through dinner but I like to lunch here best.I always find the food fresh and tasty and it makes me happy to eat it. The house wine is very decent and I always have a second glass. And I never mind paying the bill

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
los angeles
“Not the best Greek food we've had.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

We've been here a couple of times and have also gotten takeout. The food was better for dine in, but not by much. Portion size fairly small for the price. One of the times we ate there they didn't serve alcohol and sent us across the street to pick up our own, which we didn't mind.

Visited August 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Class and quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

The owner stopped by our table and had a nice chat about his family and the city.
Dolmades were the most authentic I've tasted in years.

Visited November 2011