“Close to the Action on Hollywood Blvd.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pink Pepper

Pink Pepper
1638 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Central L.A)
(323) 461-2462
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Close to the Action on Hollywood Blvd.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hotel concierge recommended this little place and it was a quick 15 minute walk from the hotel.

We found the food to be fresh and flavorful and nicely presented. We ordered medium heat but found it to be on the mild side for our tastes. Our dinner for two with an appetizer, 2 entrees and sodas was less than 50.00. Not bad for LA!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Palmdale, California
“Small But Full of Flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a great place to go if you love Thai food. The restaurant is very quaint and simple, but the food is excellent especially if you love pad thai and the prices are very reasonable, average $10 a plate. I would highly recommend this place!

Visited February 2014
Gainesville, Florida
“Perfect delivery option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My friends and I were staying in West Hollywood for just a night before we flew home and we didn't have access to a car. We'd just gotten back to our hotel after visiting the Griffith Observatory and we really didn't feel like taking another taxi ride. So we went in search of delivery options. Pink Pepper's online ordering was a breeze and I was thrilled with the wide selections on their menu. I'm not the biggest fan of Thai, so I was a little leery. I couldn't have been more wrong. Everything we ordered was wonderful. The spicy chicken wontons were like Thai empanadas of deliciousness, and the crab fried rice was so good. The onions in the rice were sweet and flavorful, and they definitely didn't skimp on the dungeoness crab or the portion size. My friend and I split the rice and we were both stuffed. I wish we had a restaurant as polite, quick, and scrumptious as the Pink Pepper when it comes to delivery.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A special find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

On recent trip to Hollywood our hotel did not specifically recommend but we decided to try it. So glad we did. Nice selection of dishes. Very good and very reasonable. Try the curry salmon.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I worked around the corner, so this spot was a great spot to get some lunch. The food is good, with pretty big portions, and great service. Always a busy restaurant with just enough space for you. The curries are AMAZING, those you must try if you like curry. The only reason this place isn't 5/5 is the location. Not a lot of parking around and the area is not the nicest in that part of town, but once you're there and eating, you'll enjoy yourself.

Visited August 2012