“A Pastrami to die for!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 8,891 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Portland, Oregon
“A Pastrami to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I really am speechless she it comes to the pastrami from Langer's. It is so out of this world amazing and delicious. The rye bread is crisp but soft, the meat with extra thick, and even the potato salad was amazing. A must visit to anyone visiting LA no matter what it takes! On a side note, I really recommend doing a drive by pick up as it is very convenient.

• Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Yummy sandwiches get here early or you will have a wait but so worth it.
Can't wait to come back soon.

• Visited April 2013
Kansas City
“Excellent!! An LA legend.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Just finished the most popular sandwich... #19. Outstanding! If you like pastrami, you HAVE to go here! I think the sauce and cole slaw make the sandwich. The decor is 70s original and that's hard to find in LA!! There was a line out the door, because we came at noon. But I think we were seated in less than 10 minutes, which was great. It was well worth the wait. A bit pricey but I would come back for sure.

• Visited October 2013
orlando
“If I never have Pastrami again that is ok...Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

NYC has nothing on this place. AMAZING Pastrami platter...28 bucks for two or three even. The decor might be from 1948 but the service is straight from Heaven and so is the food. I wish I could bring my entire family from all over to convene on this amazing deli. We lived in Brooklyn so we know good deli's. How can a sandwich shop be number one in LA? Cause it probably is number one in the world. Period. 55 bucks in and out for a ton of food and the handsome tip I left. I always take care of my hard working servers! You don't have to be a Hollywood celebrity to be generous!

• Visited October 2013
Kahalu u, Hawaii
“Super Sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have visited this restaurant three times, and each time I was delighted by the delicacies these guys have offered. My personal favorite is the yummy Pastrami sandwich and I have never missed it during any of these three visits. These guys also serve delicious golden buns that are a joy for the palate. I must say they know how to delight the guests. Would come back again to try out newer delicacies at Langer’s (definitely will not miss the Pastrami sandwich)!

• Visited September 2013