“Not bad for a chain” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,605 of 8,645 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Steamboat Springs, CO
“Not bad for a chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Service was good, prices reasonble, and we sat and talked a long time with no pressure to get out for them to re-sell the table

Visited October 2012

“bread and muffins unreal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

very reasonable....good quality....friendly staff.

Visited April 2012
San Marino, California
“Tasty "Feel Good" Family Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Our waitress, Jennifer, explained the restrictions on the coupon we were using. She explained the wine-tasting special to me. I had it. Three samplings of red wine for $5. I had talapia and my friend had turkey dinner. We both added soup for $1.99, chicken gumbo and tomoto bisque -- both very good. We were too full for dessert. Plenty of parking. Nice decor.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
northridge, california
“I felt as I am in a jungle, confused atmespher, rude manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2009

I live in Northridge, and mimi's use to be our usuall place to din, but recently the service has changed, it feels as there is not enough helping hand in there , our food was brought to our table cold, and when I asked to speak with manager, he repleid "SO WHAT" with nasty accent; and walked away. I belive management sucks.
My advise to people who read this review is: DO NOT go to mimi's cafe in Northridge California.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“I love that I can get the Pain Perdu any time of day. Their breakfast is yummy. Food is always good. The banana ice...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2008

I love that I can get the Pain Perdu any time of day. Their breakfast is yummy. Food is always good. The banana ice cream is sooooooooooooo delicious. The portion is huge, but my bf and i managed to finish it with no problems.