“Service Nightmare!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Los Angeles, California
“Service Nightmare!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Roscoe's on several different occasions; however, this location by far is the absolute worse! We sat down and placed our order. The waiter returned back to our table within 3-4 minutes with our meals. I thought to myself, "Waffles and Chicken freshly made in under 5 minutes?!" You're kidding me! It takes longer to get through a drive-thru. As you could imagine the food was COLD and not freshly prepared. I then spoke to the manager, Ms. Pat. Well that was a huge dissapointment! She was very unprofessional and rude. Ms. Pat proceeded to argue with me regarding the temperature of my food and she made excuses as to why the butter wasn't melting on my waffle. Seriously, rather than just apologizing for my dissatisfaction with the food and remaking it. I was muffled by her reaction. I couldn't believe that this was the manger of a business establishment! My husband and I refused to accept this type of treatment and got up a left! This location will no longer get my business nor will I recommend it to anyone else I know! And God forbid President Obama would have visited this location! Talk about an embarrassment to the entire Roscoe's franchise as a whole! Just shameful! Do yourself a favor and visit any of the other Roscoe's locations! You're guaranteed Better food and far Better service!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California
“One of my favorite cheepa meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you don't like the chicken & waffle combo than skip this but if you are on board than head in and order up a meal. It's good home cookin' and that's all you need to know!

Visited November 2011
“Had to visit Roscoe's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

Couldn't come to LA without visiting Roscoe's. My meal was great but the restaurant is just too congested. The waiters bumping tables, standing over you, basically cleaning your table off for you to move while someone else is waiting. Too busy for me!

Visited April 2012
Pittsburgh
“I Ate Too Much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

We stopped at the Pico location on a rainy afternoon after a long drive from Palm Springs. Apparently this place is very hard to get into on a normal day, but the rain and the odd hour meant that we didn't have to wait. We had the Chicken and Waffles and I promised myself that I would only eat 1/2 of what was on my plate but I ended up eating the entire plate. I was actually a little ashamed of how much I ate. But it was delicious and I'd do it again. The food is good but not good for you. Arteries be damned.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We went here after a long days activity and were very hungry. I had heard about this famous spot and was anxious to try it. I was not disappointed. The macaroni and cheese was delicious and so were the waffles and chicken breast. I would definitely go back again!

Visited November 2011