“you will fall in lover all over again” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main St
Atlanta, Georgia
“you will fall in lover all over again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Florence Roll Shrimp tempura and cucumber topped with seared albacore, avocado, drizzled in cilantro Serrano dressing.... This is what I had suggested by my waiter. It was full of flavor. The was a great balance of not to salty not spicy ( which is what i thought when i was the small peppers) and the cilantro which at times thin to over power every thing on the dish just flowed the the roll. yes I did fall in love with sushi again ( even though the roll I had was cooked)....lol

Visited May 2013

89% Recommend
Auckland, New Zealand
“Venice Vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Our family enjoyed a quick meal here of some delicious sashimi, sushi and other modern twists on Japanese cuisine whilst on holiday here.
The setting is nothing flashy but the food is fantastic. It had a great Venice Beach vibe and I can see why it is an institution - I would definitely go back if we had the chance.

Visited April 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
“Best of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Was in LA on business and took a few extra days to relax at the beach. Found this place totally by accident. Food was outstanding and staff was super friendly. We were in town for only 3 nights. Had dinner there out first and ended up back there for our third as well. I would highly recommend if you love sushi. Fantastic find!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Hip, buzzy, trendy yet laid back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Second time here for me and still super impressed. Noisy atmosphere but in a good way. Hip. Laid back. Local eatery with of course sushi at its heart. Has a chilled out beach-side ambience but with West Hollywood-quality cuisine. Also, they experiment a lot with their specials. I'm not sure all those specials work out but it keeps this establishment fresh and Inventive. Healthy portions. Staff are charming / friendly but not intrusive. A must-try. You can just roll up but best book as it gets busy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“A MUST visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I'm lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it considering I live half a globe away) to have visited the west coast of the USA twice in a very short period of time, and each time I've been in the vicinity, I make it a point to eat at Hama.

Their food is just incredible. It's a sushi / sashimi only restaurant with minimal seating. If I recall, the bar table can seat about 12 or so and there maybe 2 tables for 4 each. Everything is made in front of you.

If you're looking for a spectacle, california roll or bento, go elsewhere. Just to give you an extent of how far I'd go here, on my 2nd visit I was on a trip to Vegas and had an off-day between conferences and I rented a car for a day to go to L.A just to eat there. Yes it was that good.

• Visited December 2012