“Great cheap eats!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
India's Oven
7233 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036-2536 (Central L.A)
+1 323-936-1000
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: N Alta Vista Blvd
Description: n the heart of West Hollywood, India"s Oven is acclaimed as neighbors best authentic cuisine on Beverly Boulevard. Free Delivery Service and Order food Online from our websiteThe owner and chef Kamaldeep Singh exceeds the limits to bring you closer to Punjabi cultural home cooking. This upscale Indian also brings you closer to well known celebrities, which are often referred to India's Oven by their friends. Our friendly staff is always committed to ensure customer satisfaction. In our main dinning room as well as our out door candle-lit romantic patio, we project Bollywood movies. We have a great selection of world music, Indian classical as well as occasional belly dancing for entertainment. Attracting sizzlers fly all around the restaurant spreading aromatic aromas that you can not resist. Our famous unique appetizers such as Curried Mussels, Aloo Tikki, Paneer Tikka, and Samosas will be a cheerful discovery, not yet experienced. For private or business gathering, comfortable rooms are available for up to 50 persons with private entrance
“Great cheap eats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

A mainstay for the past 20 years, love the naan and chicken tika masala.

Visited January 2012

Los Angeles, California
“only good indian I have...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2009

only good indian I have found here so far, makes me miss the bay

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The Bengan Bhartha was rich and savory, it was much more complicated and full in its flavors than what I expected a...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2008

The Bengan Bhartha was rich and savory, it was much more complicated and full in its flavors than what I expected a vegetarian dish could do. The Daal Makhni was also delicious. The meal ended up feeling very heavy because of both dishes dense flavors but it was a very satisfying meal. Next time I go I think I will need some simple vegetables to rest my tongue on between dishes.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Other than fast food Indain cuisine, this was my first sit down place. Didn't order anything too crazy - lamb kabob...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2008

Other than fast food Indain cuisine, this was my first sit down place. Didn't order anything too crazy - lamb kabob, garlic naan, chicken curry, and saphron rice. We went @ about 8p on a Saturday. It wasn't too crowded. The staff was very attentive and the food was great. As someone who is just breaking into Indian cuisine, I thought it was awesome. I also tried the Old Monk beer...8% alcohol by vol and almost a cider type taste, it was a welcomed surprise. Definitely not a normal drinking beer, but a nice change that worked well with the food.

Los Angeles, CA
“Best Indian Restaurant in Los Angeles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

The food at this restaurant is by far the best Indian food in Los Angeles. I almost gave up after having oily and ill prepared Indian food at the other Indian restaurants in the city. The food had the right amount of spices and flavor without the unnecessary additives you find at other Indian restaurants. If you want excusite Indian food then this is the place for you. If you want crap then eat at the other $5 Indian restaurants.