“Tasty Mimos's on Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
N. Hollywood, CA
“Tasty Mimos's on Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Bottomless mimos's are delicious! The walk around every few minutes with a new flavor and fill your glass. YUM! I had the special a salmon hash with eggs and it was wonderful! The place is small so you might have to wait - so make a reservation. Had a great Sunday morning there and would love to go back for the Martini's in the evening.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

54% Recommend
“Consistently bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've been here several times over the years for various friends' celebrations, and I've always left completely annoyed.
I like the concept of this place - wide variety of martinis, comfort food, great for parties, girls' night out...but the food is mediocre and the service is awful: inattentive, incompetent, sometimes even downright rude. The bartenders ignore you and the waitresses never return with your order.
I'm sure I'll go again soon for another birthday party, and I'll complain about it some more.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
los angeles
“A special place for Martinis aficionados”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The place is a hidden gem of Fairfax Ave just North of Melrose. You might miss it if you do not pay attention, and it would be a loss for you. It is perfect for a date or a night out with friends. I went of Martini Tasting, and I really liked it. They served a lot of different martinis and paired them up with various dishes that were supposed to complement the drinks. I did not care much for their pizza but the rest was really tasty and nice. The atmosphere was modern and yet warm and inviting. The crowd was quite young. The staff was friendly, respectful and helpful. They have valet parking which I recommend as the street parking can be a challenge.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Feels like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The first tme I walked into Lola's I knew this would be our "go to" spot. Comfortable seating, soft lighting, yummy menu...so refreshing! So tired of the trendy, overpriced "here today, gone tomorrow" restaurant scene of LA!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Terrible Service and Bland Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Our server was rude, didn't take the order properly so everything came out wrong. Their food was bland and just not good. This place is known mostly for its drinks and not the food.

Visited December 2011
Lola's L, Owner at Lola's, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Hi ~ I am writing in response to your review on Tripadvisor. It looks like you were here a while back and I wanted to let you know that since last December we have had a change in managers, a new menu and we have done some terrific renovations to the space. I am so sorry you last visit was much less than up to par - I really do strive to have customers have a wonderful experience leaving them wanting to come back. I would love to offer you an evening on me ( it looks like you live in Los Angeles ?? ) I know we can make your next visit much more memorable. Let me know if there might be a convenient time for you and a guest to come by. Best regards, Loren
323.654.5652